DSE Sportsman Series....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DSE Sportsman Series....
06-10-2012, 08:59 PM
DSE Sportsman Series....
Congrats and Thanks to Stirky and crew, and to all of my Cayuga track guys who put in very long day in the blistering heat....A fantastic weekend, with well over 200 cars in attendance.....I never would have thought a few years ago that bracket racing could make that strong of a comeback....but it has.....Preacher Mike had the track "top shelf" all day in the heat, after working on it since 6:30am....and the entire program went off pretty smooth.....Nice job by all of you....Last time I saw a bracket race this strong was in the late 80's....well done................
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 06:34 AM
RE: DSE Sportsman Series....
I agree.Good weekend.Looks positive for brackets again.
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Let's see if we can keep it going. I think the weekend went great even with the rain and run very well. Gongrats to the Stirks and TMP for a great weekend!!
06-11-2012, 03:08 PM
had a great time .thanks
06-13-2012, 05:07 AM
(06-11-2012 03:08 PM)robcbenson Wrote:  had a great time .thanks

Thanks to all the work DSE !!
Any list of winners?

MikeOunjian
06-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Yes Neale it was like years ago we seen attendance like that. A very enjoyable race day that's for sure. Looking forward to the next race weekend. Hats off to all that made that weekend a great event!

77 Aspen R/T 408

Brad Sanders
06-13-2012, 07:10 AM
Hey everyone,

Thank you for supporting the race on the weekend, it went very well and we are very excited for the June 30-July 1st weekend.

I'll have results and points posted as soon as I can, I just have other things that I have to deal with at this moment.

Thanks again everyone!

Andrew
06-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Build it and they will come. You guys did just that. Nice job.

Three comments from the first race I thought were worth putting up here:
1. Very bad day Friday - arrived late (oops) - and Cindy was very accommodating not stranding me & the Bulldog in the driveway all night. Thank you.
2. Andrew saw an opportunity to improve the entry and qualifying process for the Quick 12 and made immediate changes to the program to accommodate additional cars and make the whole deal more user friendly. Excellent reaction time. No wonder it was your car in the Winner's Circle blocking the road back to the pits.
3. After getting rained out Saturday and spending all day Sunday battling mechanical problems with the new bullet (and missing the race) Neale cut me some slack and allowed me to make a few late test passes to check things out before an 8hr drive to my next race. Thank you.

Obviously, not a banner weekend of racing for me, but it goes to show you it's not just the free hot dogs at Bob's trailer and the fact that Ferstl won again that makes you want to go back.

Mike Newman
06-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Bob was giving out free hotdogs? I guess I didn't get the memo!!
We will be there next weekend, hope to see you Mike!
06-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Hay Mike it was a great weekend.
You left some pops at my place, there in my fridge for this weekend.
Hats off to everyone involved and lets make this weekend one to remember also.

Bob
http://www.liquitech.ca